You are here
From smart metering to green tech and the rollout of Ultrafast Broadband, the utilities sector is rapidly changing and Soltius is keeping pace
Fibre deployment, smart metering and next generation networks are just a few changes that are placing increasing demands on the internal systems of utility companies.
From water and power generation to electricity retailers and telecommunications, Soltius has worked with the largest utilities in New Zealand to deliver projects for SAP industry modules as well as end-to-end ERP solutions.
SAP solutions Soltius can deliver for the Utilities sector include:
- Enterprise Asset Management for Utilities
- SAP Mobility for Utilities
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure
- Customer Relationship Management and Billing for Utilities
- SAP Smart Meter Analytics, utilising SAP BusinessObjects and services for HANA, SAP’s game changing analytics appliance
Drawing on our own experience as well as the wealth of knowledge amassed by SAP globally, we have launched an online resource centre to share information, insights and best practices with professionals in these communities.
This new website includes case studies, industry trends and thought leadership on a range of topics, from the latest solutions for tracking and maintaining physical assets to the ways in which others are meeting the challenges of long-term infrastructure and one-off maintenance projects.