You are here
SAP NetWeaver/ Basis
NetWeaver and Basis are the foundations on which SAP is built. You need a team who can build it strong.
SAP NetWeaver, SAP's integrated technology computing platform, is the technical foundation for many SAP applications since the release of SAP Business Suite.
The Soltius SAP NetWeaver (Basis) team has extensive experience in architecting, implementing and managing complex SAP landscapes, including specialised knowledge in SAP Customer Relationship Management, SAP Solution Manager, SAP Process Orchestration, SAP Enterprise Portal, SAP BusinessObjects, SAP Master Data Management, SAP Identity Management, and Mobility platforms such as Sybase Afaria.
Our services include:
- Technical architecture and design for complex business scenarios and system landscapes
- Installation and upgrade of all SAP products by certified consultants, with expert knowledge in SAP Business Suite & new dimension products
- Migration of SAP landscapes to new hardware platforms and Unicode conversions by SAP-certified migration consultants
- Design and implementation of High Availability and Disaster Recovery solutions to increase resilience and ensure business continuity
- Comprehensive SAP support, from day-to-day system operation to ad-hoc expert assistance on demand
- Complete database management strategies for SAP environments
- SAP performance analysis and tuning
- Comprehensive SAP security and audit services, including implementation of Single Sign-On and Autheincation tech
- SAP NetWeaver Training.
As SAP’s strategic Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) tool, SAP Solution Manager should be at the heart of every SAP environment. The SAP Solution Manager toolset ensures business process continuity and consistency across all application lifecycle phases by creating a consistent and ultimately re-usable ALM resource.
SAP Solution Manager is also the key platform for collaboration with SAP and the delivery of SAP support services, with the main SAP Enterprise Support benefits closely linked. Soltius has extensive experience working wtih SAP Solution Manager since its release and has completed many successful implementations.
Identity management (IdM) is a challenge for most SAP customers today as organisations' SAP landscapes include an increasingly complex set of inter-related SAP components running on different technology platforms, each with their own user management and authorisation structure - and each requiring users to access the different modules with correct authorisation to perform his or her job function.
The SAP Identity Management solution ensures that users have access to the right systems at the right times, streamlines the provision process, provides compliance and supports the lifecycle of a user account, and ensures that all user data that exists in component systems is synchronised with a single source.
Our Security and Technical NetWeaver consultants can provide all the services necessary for a successful implementation of SAP Identity Management associated Single Sign-On Authentication services.